THE VILLAGE OF SANFORD is soliciting bids to identify the Defined Drainage Systems for the Village of Sanford and any concerns within the boundaries and immediately adjacent to the Drain Districts of Sanford and Sanford Railroad. Drains. Including, but not limited to:
- Identifying Physical Geometric Layout and Flow directions
- Identifying Drain Routes
- Identifying Drain outlets
- Identifying Drainage system Open Channel and Enclosed Channel lengths
- Drain Crossings
- Drainage Structure Basic Condition Assessments
- Provide Comprehensive Report and Potential Options for addressing concerns including a Map of the system and GIS location data for the primary visible components of the system.
Bids are due by July 25, 2022 at 5 p.m. and can be emailed to President@VillageofSanford.com or dropped at the Jerome Township Hall at 737 W. Beamish Road.